Sad Quotes: I know It's Already Over But I'm Still Hoping

How many people are kind broken right now? how many people are still hoping to have their ex's back, how many times you have told yourself that you're still hoping for your beloved to come back and come around after all that happened. Billions of people (if not millions) were still hoping for something, something that seems real hard too achieve, to conquer.

So why this happening? why can't people just let go of something, that is the question I've always asked to myself, why is it some people are still sticking around despite of all the heartaches and the pain they felt inside them, is this a sign that they are martyr?

I know it's over but I'm still hoping, hoping that baby you'll come back and stick around, I hope you'll change your mind because my life would be meaningless without you.
Today you'e in love and all of the sudden you'll wake up broken hearted, if only life is perfect then we shouldn't have experience those things and feel those heartaches, but this is life, we can't expect anything to be perfect because everything in world was made imperfect.
Sad Quote: I know it's already over but I'm still hoping
source of image: pixabay caption by wikispi.

If there is something you can do about your life, when you are sad and feeling lonely, during the time the one you love broke your heart, then that would be moving on and looking forward into the brighter future, but sometimes it's even harder to do it, it easy to say you can but it takes time to do it.

Post a Comment

[disqus]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget